Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday

I saw this format on a friends blog so I think I might try it...I had never had the intention of deleting our homeschooling blog, just still looking for a way for me to do it that works for me. 

Ben and Hannah worked with Daddy on spelling some short words together using our dry erase boards. They got a few minutes to color and draw pictures too. Noah drew pictures of pirate ships.

Snack time was watermelon, crackers and hummus and pirate booty.

We harvested the sunflowers we planted in October. Two of them were ready and the third wasn't. We (mostly Ben and I) picked the seeds out and put them on a cookie sheet to bake them. We also saved some seeds to plant later and give away to some friends. Our main blog will have an entry about that.

Paper crafting. Ben is totally into paper crafting and he is creating windmills and various other stuff. 

Computer time. Hannah worked on the computer and Ben watched then they switched turns.

No comments: